My name is Benjamin Fry and I am a practicing professional photographer that had been working in the greater Seattle area and I have now returned to the Front Range. Before becoming a photographer, I spent more than a decade in the military, as a fully certified Air Traffic Controller. This ended with an injury in Afghanistan. As I looked for a way to adjust to a new life and deal with traumas of the past I soon discovered that photography provided me with a venue to reconnect to the world in a positive way. It has become more than a passion for me; it has become the very thread by which I am sewing my soul back together again. For me, photography is life. This is the level of commitment I will bring to any shoot.
I have been trained by the nations oldest and largest photography school: the New York Institute of Photography. I have additionally earned my BFA in Photography from the Art Institute of Seattle. I have additionally completed an AAS in Video Production as well (Think of it is a really big minor). I am ready and willing to provide you with quality photography and cinematography services at this time. I look forward to meeting you!
- Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance
- Kenmore Air
- Silicon Forest Electronics
- Jay Leno’s Garage Advanced Vehicle Care
- Seattle Department of Transportation*
- Seattle Parks Foundation*
- Seattle Works*
- Expecting Blessings
- Denver Outfitters
- World Association of Children And Parents (WACAP)*
- Cancer Research And Biostatistics (CRAB)*
- Seattle Aquarium Foundation*
- Child Haven*
- Wild Orca*
- Puget Sound Group of Northwest Artists*
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)*
- Lynnwood Convention Center
- The Art Institutes
* denotes in cooperation with “Innovation Studios” in Seattle WA.